Zapier is hiring work from home in the United States!
Zapier is a remote company that operates globally. Zapier has employees in 23 countries around the world. They make billions a year! Zapier is hiring work from home customer champions in many states now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
We’re on a mission to democratize automation and we’re growing our team of Customer Champions in our Support Team. We’re looking for someone who loves to interact with customers on a daily basis, helping them solve tricky technical problems and use automation to its fullest.
If the idea of helping people free up time by optimizing their work appeals to you, then read on…
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier.
We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative II to join the Expansion team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped millions of people build businesses through the power of automation. The Sales Assist group serves customers as they evaluate and buy Zapier’s upmarket offers, through being a dedicated sales point-of-contact. We help customers through fielding inbound demos over Zoom, inspire deep automation use-cases pertaining to their role, and through addressing any questions through their procurement and buying process. Ultimately, success here looks like teams and organizations buying and scaling their automation usage through one of Zapier’s upmarket products, with you as the sales touchpoint.
If you’re interested in advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
- 2+ years of experience, with a track record as a quota-carrying sales-person (software experience is preferred, especially across product-led companies with both self-serve and sales GTM)
- You’re experimental and have the ability to test our ideas rapidly.
- You’re comfortable getting into the technicalities of our product, API offerings and curious about building solutions with these tools.
- Self-managing and high degree of agency to manage their pipeline and hit quotas
- Effective communicator — can communicate to an executive audience with ease
Things You’ll Do
As an Inside Sales Representative II, you will have 3 main responsibilities:
- Showcase Zapier as a potential solution for teams and businesses – You’ll lead demos virtually to model a wide range of use-cases in which Zapier can help drive ROI for our customers. You’ll educate the user on use-cases to help inspire more ways they can automate within their business. You’ll do this over 30 to 60 minute video-conferences where you’ll lead them from interest, to learning more about our product to purchase. Success here is measured by our ability to turn leads into customers.
- Run sales motions that drive adoption of Zapier across our upmarket plans – You’ll leverage product and customer data (product insights, role-specific use-cases and existing adoption patterns) to identify, outreach and convert customers to our upmarket plans. To do so, you’ll partner with the broader sales leadership to experiment, design and execute on sales plays.
- Maintain feedback loops back into the rest of the organization – Identifying learnings from your customer demos and passing them along as a feedback loop is critical in this role. This looks like tagging your call recordings with product feedback opportunities, or identifying areas where improved collateral may have accelerated the sales-process. To do so, you’ll need to be excellent at written communication.
You’ll work closely with numerous senior stakeholders and will be a part of several cross-functional steering committees as well.
The Whole Package
Our fully remote, distributed environment enables us to work with awesome people from around the world. Our team members work from 38 different countries. We generally hire based on time zones and try to keep teams together by making sure that every Zapien overlaps with their manager & teammates for at least a few hours a day.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Fertility and Adoption Assistance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreat
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Take the time you need to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 10 days off each year. Most of us take 25 days off per year for vacation & holidays, plus whatever sick time we need.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we support Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare plans are available in the UK, Canada, and United States. Retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States. A regional benefits premium is added directly to the salary ranges for team members who are in countries where we do not have entities or provide company-sponsored benefits. When recommendations are made for base salary, the benefits premium has already been factored in.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.