Yelp is hiring work from home in some states!
Yelp is a company that publishes reviews on restaurants and businesses on their website. This company makes over $1 billion a year! Yelp is hiring work from home social media specialists now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
Candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
Yelp is looking for a part-time Yelp for Restaurants Social Media Specialist for our growing Social Media team. The ideal candidate knows how to tell a good story, is quick to adapt to the ever-changing social media and restaurants landscape and can pull metrics to prove success. He/she/they also believes that the best B2B marketing is really all about human connections.
As the sole restaurants-focused social media specialist on the team, you’ll work with other team members inside and outside of Yelp to develop content that generates restaurant owner traffic to Yelp for Restaurants. The goal is to make meaningful and helpful connections with business owners while building relationships that reintroduce the new Yelp for Restaurants to an industry with strong opinions about the Yelp brand.
You will handle the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp for Restaurants’ corporate social media presence across Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. You should have a direct knowledge of the B2B social landscape and a passion for building communities of business owners online and for creating engaging content.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Social Media team, contribute to Yelp’s growth, and be a part of Yelp’s first internal startup.
We are seeking a long-term, 25-29 hours per week, Specialist to support our efforts.
This is a part-time role based in the United States.
Where you come in:
- You will manage the Yelp for Restaurants content calendar for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, including copywriting and visual asset creation.
- You will handle the day-to-day posting of content and social community interactions and conversations on the Yelp for Restaurants Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn pages.
- You will moderate and respond to comments on organic and paid posts across all social pages.
- You will identify trends and conversations in the restaurant space for content creation opportunities.
- You will utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the Yelp for Restaurants social strategy.
- You will work closely with the Yelp for Restaurants marketing team to sync social content with new articles, events (in-person and virtual), and campaign themes.
- You know how to run paid social campaigns.
What it takes to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism, Communication, English, or relevant professional experience.
- You have 3+ years of direct, hands-on experience supporting B2B social properties in a corporate environment.
- You have experience with B2B social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts.
- You have video centric social experience with channels such as: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- You have experience with community management.
- You must be a creative at heart with the ability to contribute to social media content.
Compensation range is $25-$32 an hour.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
Interested? Please submit a resume and portfolio.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.