Working Solutions is hiring work from home in some states!
Working Solutions is a huge virtual contact center platform. Thousands of companies use Working Solutions to communicate with their customers! They are hiring customer support response specialists!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Why Working Solutions
Looking for a flexible gig you can do from home? Join our team of Customer Care PROs! We’re looking for friendly and attentive independent contractors to assist Driver Assistance Program customers with delivery of safety services such as Emergency Assistance, Automatic Collision Notification, Hands-free Destination Assist, Stolen Vehicle Locator and more.
We are looking for contractors who are only English speaking as well as bilingual contractors who are also fluent in Spanish and/or French.
Why join our WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions!
🏡Work from home
🚗No hassles of commuting
📆Schedule your own hours
🙌Work when it’s convenient for you
🏭Gain experience in different industries
💵High pay rates
Contractors may work from the U.S. (except CA, NY, PA, WA) or Canada on this client program, and all contractors must successfully pass a background check to represent this client.
Contractors will listen carefully and evaluate each caller’s situation to provide appropriate solutions in order to see each call to resolution. Calls can involve issues as simple as mapping and navigation to calls of an emergency nature. Contractors must exhibit a high degree of caring and empathy on each call, and be able to handle stressful situations in a calming manner.
- Flexible schedule opportunities – you schedule your hours!
- Client hours of operation are open 24×7
- This client is looking for Contractors who can provide 20+ hours per week on this program
- Bilingual contractors will earn a rate of US$0.31 per customer interaction minute with a 48 minute minimum guarantee.
- Bilingual contractors can expect to earn an equivalent of US$14.88 – $18.60 per hour.
- The contract rate for handling customer interactions in English only will earn a rate of US$0.28 per customer interaction minute and are guaranteed a minimum of 45 minutes per available hour.
- Contractors on this program assisting in English only can expect to earn an equivalent of US$12.60 – $16.80 per hour.
- Caring, sympathetic and helpful demeanor
- Strong customer service skills, including active listening
- Multi-tasking to find answers while on with customer
- Ability to react and respond decisively in emergency situations
- Ability to reassure, control and diffuse emotional and/or difficult calls
- Prior experience with driver assistance programs is a bonus, but not required
- Contractors on the bilingual queues will need to be fluently bilingual in Spanish and/or French
- Quiet, uninterrupted environment during all working hours
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection to be used during tech setups, while attending education classes and while working
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system must be used
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- Wired USB headset with microphone (Gaming headsets not accepted)
- Contractors must have a smart phone, Android tablet or iPad and be willing to install an authentication app related to program work.
**Full PC requirements are listed at https://jobs.workingsolutions.com/faq/
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.