UnitedHealth Group is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
UnitedHealth Group is the second-largest healthcare company in the United States. This company makes over $240 billion a year! This huge healthcare company is hiring hospital billing advocate in many states now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now$2000 Sign On Bonus For External CandidatesYou’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing patient or organizational needs and conditions as well as to tap into skills and talents of employees. Accordingly, employees may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
This position is full – time (40 hours / week). Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Responsible for managing Third – Party AR by analyzing denied and unresponded claims
- Outbound calls to insurance carriers to appeal and check claims status
- Post explanation of benefits
- Coordinate with insurance carriers to reconcile / resolve any issues
- Familiar with explanation of benefits
- Maintain Compliance and HIPAA standards at all times
- Meet or exceed daily production standards by maintaining work list according to metrics
- Meet or exceed daily quality standards
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned
- Process insurance / patient refunds and adjustments
- Evaluate and respond to all emails request for any deposit issues in order to resolve in a timely matter
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience in Medical Billing
- 1+ year of customer service experience with analyzing and solving customer problems OR 1+ years of experience in an office setting environment, using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications: Microsoft Word (ability to create, edit, save, and send documents), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, edit, save, and send spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (ability to create, edit, save, and send correspondence)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Experience with Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy terminology
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Ability to navigate on internet for researching purposes
- Demonstrated problem solving, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%