U.S. Bank is hiring work from home in many states!
U.S. Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the United States. This company employs over 74,000 employees. They are hiring work from home customer service collectors in many states!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this US Bank work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We’re seeking individuals who are personable and naturally friendly, detail-oriented, goal driven, and excellent communicators. You will work in a fast-paced environment and utilize your exceptional customer service and negotiation skills. You will receive 4 weeks of paid training, designed to maximize your potential from the start of your employment.
Pay: $20/hour plus lucrative incentive plan
Training: Monday – Friday for the 1st 4 weeks 8:00am -5:00pm CST
Schedule after training: Tue/Wed 12pm – 9pm; Thu-Sat 7am – 4pm CST or Mon-Wed 7am – 4pm; Thu/Fri 12pm – 9pm CST
As a Call Center Customer Service Collector, you are the first point of Contact for our customers.
- Interacting with a wide variety of customers, receiving inbound calls as well as using an outbound dialer system
- Provide excellent customer service, critical thinking, and remaining solution-focused throughout customer interactions
- Educating and arranging repayment schedules in order to meet department goals and deadlines
- Performing collection activities in accordance with state and local collections laws to collect past due customer accounts
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- You like hands-on training to set you up for success
- You’re excited about being part of a collaborative team and providing ideas for process improvement and innovation
- You love interacting with customers and building loyalty
- You are seeking excellent training and development opportunities with higher earning potential and career advancement
- You want a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and Employer-funded Pension Plan
What is it like to be a Call Center Customer Service Collector – https://www.youtube.com/embed/mDFks9QxNvA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Some knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Proven time-management skills
- Experience in working with targets and deadlines
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Incentive opportunities are available for eligible positions. Pay Range: $20.00 – $20.00 – $22.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020