U-Haul is hiring work at home in many states!
U-Haul is one of the largest moving equipment and storing companies in America. This company makes over $4 billion a year! They have over 19,000 employees! This company is hiring work-from-home sales and reservations agents in many states!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- If you are self-motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to learn and grow, then a job as a U-Haul contact center agent might be for you. Start helping customers as soon as the first week after self-paced and instructor-led education and participate in professional development with weekly coaching and ongoing education. This is a part-time position and is 100% work from home – perfect for students and teachers, or someone looking for a second job!
Contact Center agents take back-to-back, incoming calls from customers who need help with U-Haul products and services. Primary duties include:
- Assisting customers with quoting rental rates, sales and earning new business.
- Providing customer service to existing business, such as making changes to reservations, answering questions, helping with customer concerns, and taking storage payments.
Contact Center Team members …
- Follow specific methods and procedures while assisting the customer.
- Master required scripts and customer advisements.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Use good time management practices.
- Work well with others and are a team player.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and problem-solving.
- You like a fast pace starting day one and staying busy every day.
- You enjoy working closely with your manager and receiving daily feedback.
- You are comfortable learning and using multiple computer programs.
U-Haul offers its Contact Center Agents:
- Hourly base pay $13.00 per hour plus discretionary sales bonus – the potential to earn $17-20 per hour!
- Work from home Contact Center career path available
- Opportunity for base pay merit increases based on performance
- Part-time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Ability to meet all technical requirements
Training and Education Explained:
- Fast-paced, hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- Self-paced education at our very own U-Haul University online.
- Learn and begin performing some of your job duties with customers the first week.
- Build on your skill-set through on-the-job, continued education.
- Begin performing additional job duties with the customer as you learn them.
- Total number of hours scheduled each week will be based on business need.
- Be available to work between 7am – 6pm (all in Arizona time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- 6 hours required on the weekends.
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
A note about how we schedule: Availability to work that aligns with the business need may increase the opportunity to be scheduled more hours. We pride ourselves on being flexible with schedules, especially for students and teachers. However, if availability to work does not align with the needs of the business the result may be less hours scheduled.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
*Computer requirements and internet speed will be verified as part of the interview process.
- Have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Have a web cam for use interacting with your manager. Not for use with customers.
- Have minimum Internet speed requirements: 10MB down / 5MB up.
- Windows 10 is required.
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or greater.
- Minimum processor requirement for Windows OS: CPU score of 2000 or greater.
- To find processor name – right click on Windows logo (lower left corner home screen) and select ‘System’.
- Go to this website. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
- Type name of your processor in the space provided (do not copy/paste).
- The number in the first column is the CPU mark (this is your CPU or processor score).
- Windows OS Users should have the following installed:
- Adobe Reader (set to default PDF viewer). Important: If new install uncheck the option to install McAfee anti-virus.
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Once hired install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
- Use of a Wi-Fi is permitted if it meets all security-related criteria. If security requirements are not met and/or Wi-Fi is determined to cause tech difficulty a hard-wired connection will be required.
The following are not permitted when working from home due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
- Mac OS computer
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet or similar.
- Using a Proxy server or third-party network.
- Compute stick or similar device.
- Windows: XP, 7 or 8, and Vista operating systems.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using public Internet.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi not managed by the team member.
- Running non-work-related programs while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided antivirus
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.