The Hartford is hiring work from home in some states!
The Hartford is a huge investment and insurance company. This company is a Fortune 500 company. This company makes more than $20 billion a year! They are hiring remote claims reps
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
Are you someone who likes helping others, especially in times of need? Do you pride yourself on finding solutions and solving problems, by being a good listener and critical thinker? This is your opportunity to give those passions and talents new purpose by applying them to meaningful work at The Hartford. This Virtual Commercial Property Claim Representative role provides service to policyholders in response to commercial property claim events. The Virtual Claim Representative will provide a high level of service to include prompt contact, resolution of damages including oversight of vendors and settlement of first party property damages.
The ideal candidate will operate in the Triage model and handle all claims virtually by selecting the proper resource to adjudicate the claim. Desk reviews first to determine proper way to handle the claim.
Claim File Management
- Handle claim files in a manner consistent with Claim quality standards and goals.
- Provide high-quality customer service consistently.
- Maintain dedication to meeting or exceeding expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Properly assess the exposure of assigned claims.
- Utilize organizational and communication skills to have effective resolution of assignments, manage claim deadlines, and appropriately manage vendors.
- Develop technical and jurisdictional expertise, including knowledge of independent adjusters, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Set appropriate and timely file reserves.
- Identify mitigation, subrogation, salvage and other recovery opportunities.
- Identify fraud indicators and initiate investigation.
- Negotiate skillfully in challenging situations with internal and external groups.
- Always demonstrate professionalism and establish credibility when interacting with customers; personally enhance The Hartford’s reputation in the marketplace.
Business Acumen and Technical Expertise
- Demonstrate knowledge of LOB specific competencies to ensure effective management of claims
- Utilize verbal and numerical critical thinking skills to gather information and data; make sound decisions based upon the mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear succinct manner
Teamwork and Team Building
- Support and help create a team environment that achieves diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Build appropriate rapport and constructive and effective relationships with people inside and outside the organization.
- Represent The Hartford as a credible, trustworthy, flexible and dependable resource.
- Demonstrate courtesy, honesty, integrity, respect and competence when interacting with others.
- Consistently act with the highest level of integrity and adhere to general principles of business ethics.
- 2+ years of first party commercial & residential property (structures) claim estimating and repair techniques required
- Experience writing structural damage estimates using computerized software applications required (Xactimate/X1)
- Experience handling first party commercial property claims with decision making responsibility to determine coverage applicability, recovery potential and handling of business personal property (contents) and time element (Business Income) damages a plus.
- Demonstrated high level of performance in current or past roles
- Proficiency in construction estimating and repair techniques required
- Proven strong customer service orientation
- Proven strong desk/time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literacy and strong keyboard skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Virtual – anywhere in US
- As a condition of your employment, you must obtain and maintain a State Adjuster’s License to process Property & Casualty Insurance Claims in the states supported by your office. Continued employment with The Hartford is contingent upon the successful passage of the Licensing exam(s) within 30 business days from the completion of the licensing training.
- Internet Connectivity Requirement/Remote Positions: For 100% remote positions, we require that (1) you have high speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/30Mbps and (2) your Internet provider supplied device is to be hardwired to the Hartford issued router and/or computer. To confirm whether your Internet system has sufficient speeds, please visit http://www.speedtest.net from your personal computer.”
The listed annualized base pay range is primarily based on analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual base pay could vary and may be above or below the listed range based on factors including but not limited to performance, proficiency and demonstration of competencies required for the role. The base pay is just one component of The Hartford’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term or annual bonuses, long-term incentives, and on-the-spot recognition. The annualized base pay range for this role is:
$60,640 – $90,960
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020