Compensation Range : 18.50
Staples Promotional Products SR AP/Billing Specialist
Staples is business to business. You’re what binds us together.
While you may know Staples as the world’s leading office supply company, Staples Promotional Products – a division of Staples – is a national leader in the promotional products and apparel industry and manufacturer and supplier of customer identified caps, garments, and advertising specialty items.
Wage: $18.50/hr based on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Process supplier invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders; identifies and resolves discrepancies
- Communicates with vendors to get issues resolved
- Meeting deadlines for weekly check run process
- Matching component and finished goods invoices
- Inputs proper cost and supplier invoice information for correct billing of customer drop ship billings
- Ability to communicate with Suppliers, internal buyers & Special-Order Account Representatives in a timely manner
- Troubleshoots problem orders
- Meeting deadlines for period end close for both Accounts Payable and Billing
- Ensuring procedures are followed to maintain timely and accurate billing
What you bring to the table:
- Flexibility, adaptability, and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines for both Accounts Payable and Billing.
- High level of organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including and Microsoft Office. AS400 and/or BAAN skills preferred.
- Good understanding of International currency conversions
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior related work experience in accounts payable & billing.