Sitel is hiring work from home in the US.
Sitel is a big contact center company based in the US. This contact center company has over 75,000 employees. They also make over $1 billion a year! They are hiring work from home healthcare customer service reps now!
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Work with Us and You’ll Enjoy:
- Bonus potential: Agents earning their license: $250 once you pass the license exam and an additional $500 after peak week is completed.
- Licensed Agents: $500 after training and up to $1,000 after peak week is completed.
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money, and the environment
- Sitel invests in you by covering the entire cost for you to get licensed
- Hand-on, 100% training
- Tuition assistance
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- One or more year of college education or relevant work experience
- Ability to close a sale using different approaches
- Professional and articulate voice
- Home office that is noise & distraction free
- Must have a HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Must pass background screen
- Must pass pre-licensing and resident exam
- 2+ years in a Customer Service environment or equivalent customer service skills and experience.
- Experience in Health Care/Insurance environment, preferred (Familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design) but not required
- This is a licensed sales position and will require sales goals to be met throughout the season.
- The licensed insurance agent role is licensed in Health insurance in their resident state.
- Handle inbound call center sales calls from existing and prospective client customers
- Identifies customers’ health insurance needs
- Gathers customer information, solves problems
- Educates and answers questions from customers regarding coverage, rates, billing issues and general policy reviews
- Recommends tailored packages of coverage, and closes the sale
- Advance your career by completing a simple pre-licensing course and pass the applicable resident state exam for Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- Act as an empathetic consultant to the customers, encouraging and educating while offering assistance to their account issues and concerns
Required Minimum work from home Specifics:
- Internet speed minimum – download speed 5.0 MB; upload speed 3.0 MB
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL, Fiber or broadband required – WiFi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hot spots, Mobile carriers, VPNs and hosting services are NOT allowed
- Home router with wired link (Ethernet cable) to PC