Robert Half International is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
Robert Half is a global human resources business. Robert Half makes over $6 billion a year! This company is hiring remote customer service reps in many states!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Customer Experience Professional
Robert Half is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be a part of the Customer Service Department. The department strives to provide high quality and timely support to internal and external customers. Customer Service personnel typically interact with RHI branch sales personnel, external job candidates, Clients, internal departments (e.g. Payroll, Data Entry, etc.) and outside agencies and handle a variety of service requests that relate to payroll, benefits, employment verification, etc. The Customer Service department responds to a high volume of telephone, email and written inquiries, all of which require the identification, acknowledgement and analysis of customer needs/problems. The Customer Service Department routinely initiates corrective actions or provides recommendations on how the problem can best be resolved to meet or exceed customer expectations. The accuracy, timeliness and quality of response provided on a daily basis to each customer interaction are critical to RHI’s success. Inquiries handled by the department can relate to both US and Canadian operations. In performing this function, Customer Service personnel are responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Acts as the first point of contact via phone call, email or callback for candidate/Field Offices/Clients on payroll/time entry system, or access issues related to the online time reporting system, compliance requirements, benefits, 401K, sick pay, verification of employment requests, Canadian ROE’s & Availability, and tax inquiries/issues. To resolve these issues a detailed understanding of the existing multiple systems and business processes used within the Customer Service and Payroll Operation departments (PeopleSoft HCM, “”Online Time Reporting and Approval”” system, Micro J Plus, Livelink, W-2 software, Excel, Word, CIC Client, and outlook) is necessary in order to be successful in this role.
- Customer Service Representatives resolve issues accurately and timely, by using their diverse knowledge of Field Service Center Departments and Branch functions.
- Processes and documents transaction or Initiate a form to be resolved by Payroll Operations.
- Educates branch offices about timelines, procedures and the cost/benefit of various alternatives.
- Educates candidates about the various self service options via the websites and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years previous customer service experience required.
- 1+ years Call center experience.
- Payroll experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, with ability to learn other applications easily.
- Knowledge PeopleSoft other HR applications preferred.
- Exercise of judgment, knowledge/recall, hearing, ability to speak and write clearly, visual ability.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to enter data. Use of call center telephone/email application or other office equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate attendance. Ability to sequence, follow directions.
- Ability to collaborate with team and others to perform work responsibilities.
- Ability to meet or exceed all quality standards.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.