Philips is hiring work from home now!
Philips is a health technology company that operates globally. This company has over 80,000 employees! They make billions of dollars. Philips is hiring remote work now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Customer Service Support 4
Effective January 4th, 2021, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position encourages interaction with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services. Also, they must be able to handle and resolve complaints. This team is directly responsible for Return Authorizations, Problem Returns and Finance related tasks. This position requires the ability to work well without supervision and provide training and assistance to other members of the team.
You are responsible for
- Develop and maintain internal customer relationships
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors
- Process RMAs through PW
- Responsible for printing and sending customer credit memos and invoices
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed
- Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
- Responds to customers’ requests in a timely manner
- Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders
- Knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required
- Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders/Warranties
- Provides phone relief as needed
- Assists in Returns and Replacements as needed
- Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor
You are a part of
This employee would be joining a tight knit team who supports each other in effort to provide excellent customer service for internal and external clients. In this role, you assist the medical community indirectly everyday.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ Years of Industry Experience
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer literacy/Windows, Office
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate office equipment sufficiently to perform the job
- Ability to compose correspondence.
- May be required to be on-call
- The candidate will need to reside in Nashville, TN.
- Associate Degree Preferred
- High school education or equivalent required.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.