Nordstrom is hiring work from home in some states.
Nordstrom is an American luxury department chain. Nordstrom operates in more than 100 stores. Nordstrom makes more than $15 billion a year! They are hiring remote customer care specialists!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
In this Customer CARE Specialist 2 role, you will be the voice of Nordstrom and/or Nordstrom Rack, fielding real-time calls in a virtual, call center environment from customers across the country. The ideal Customer CARE Specialist is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and committed to providing outstanding service to all our customers.
This role is a fully remote, work from home position. Candidate location restrictions apply. Nordstrom can offer remote employment of this position in: New Mexico
Full-time. Shift times will vary upon business need. Schedule flexibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays, is required.
Orientation: 1 week (Tuesday – Friday) 7:00AM – 4:00PM PST
Training: 3 weeks (Monday – Friday) 7:00AM – 4:00PM PST (Attendance at training is required)
Work from Home Subsidy! $50/month
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the Nordstrom company, providing world-class service to all Customers
- Successfully troubleshoot and resolve all customer service inquiries or issues via incoming phone/email and/or chat contacts
- Provide Customers with critical service and product information, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Process orders and enter data into order entry system
- Track customer packages
- Other duties as assigned
You own this if you have…
- 6+ months experience within a customer service-focused environment, such as contact center, retail, hospitality, or food and beverage (preferred)
- The ability to meet the Nordstrom and Nordstrom Customer CARE Work from Home Guidelines and expectations
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Understanding of computer systems and troubleshooting issues with minimal assistance
- Ability to work a set schedule (scheduled start, stop, breaks and lunches), including nights, weekends, and holidays, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak times
- A quiet, distraction free, secure home workspace
- The ability to work your entire shift using a computer while stationed at a desk, wearing a headset, and turn on the camera when requested by leadership
- Wired, high-speed Internet, Modem or Router w/ Ethernet Port – Thin client must connect directly (No Satellite Internet or Wi-Fi)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.