Allstate is hiring work from home in the US now!
Allstate is an insurance company based in America. This company is known for keeping its customers in good hands. Allstate is a Fortune 500 company. They are hiring work at home benefits commercial property adjusters in the US.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Job Code: 70013180
This job is responsible for investigating moderately complex and occasionally complex first party commercial property losses, including claims with public adjuster and attorney involvement. The individual assigns appropriate vendors, takes recorded statements, reviews applicable contracts, and reviews policy language with the facts and details of the loss to determine coverage and amounts of damages. This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
- Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
- Handling large property losses and litigated files
- Investigate commercial property claims involving property damage when there is attorney representation using innovative tools and technology.
- Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the policy and estimate.
- Document claims through active listening and use of data to investigate and assess claim coverage and damages while reviewing medical records and/or bills.
- Capture recorded statements, when appropriate.
- Determine claim value before negotiating and settling with customers or attorneys.
- Use data and analytics to problem solve and contribute to team goals by sharing ideas and opinions.
- Flexibility to work independently as part of a virtual team.
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- 3-5 years of commercial property or homeowners claim handling files experience, required
- You can interpret and apply laws and regulation to files and put into effect creative solutions
- You have a strong background in negotiation and conflict management
- Previous customer service experience
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years or more years of related experience
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
You’re provided with comprehensive training:
- We cover the cost to help you study for and earn your license
- We offer full paid virtual training plus on the job training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $51,600.00-$68,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers