Lumen is hiring work from home in some states!
Lumen is a huge technology company! Lumen operates globally in more than 60 countries! Lumen is hiring customer care specialists in some states!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- About Lumen
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Provide general written/verbal customer support for internal and external Lumen customers with single contact resolution.
The Main Responsibilities
• Address internal and external customer’s basic to more complex questions such as billing inquires, order status, and validate sercices and dependencies of order requests
• Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Order Entry, CCMs, Account Team, Billing and Provisioning to provide best customer expierence
• Utilize current systems to properly authenticate customer
• Solve complex customer issues by using provided systems and resources
• Provide technical support and navigation assistance of Lumen’s customer portal
• Validate customer request type to create Move Add Change order requests for customer
• And other duties as assigned
• Identify system inconsistencies and make recommendation on fixes or improvements
Behavioral & Technical:
• Provide best in class customer experience utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills focused on resolving the customer’s concern at 1st point of contact
• Identify and document root cause of customer’s issue using active listening and strategic questions
• Provide recommendations related to process improvement or opportunities
• Subject matter expert to peers
• Ability to interact professionally with peer departments and leverage them to improve customer experience
What We Look For in a Candidate
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of contact center expierence
• Strong computer skills with MS Office experience and the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
• Strong written/verbal communication experience
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of telecommunications/technology industry
Requisition #: 318016
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Make Extra $2000/Month from Home
- Stock Trading for Beginners. Make $1000 a Day!
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
- How to Start a Blog
- Survey Junkie: Make $5-$25 from home in your spare time the EASY way: try new products, give your opinion and take part in focus groups. Join Survey Junkie Now.
- SwagBucks: Shop, watch videos and earn money FAST. Join SwagBucks Now
- Ibotta App: Get cash back on purchases. Shop and earn cash FAST. Join Ibotta Now
- About Lumen
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.