Kaplan is hiring work from home in most states.
Kaplan is a big education company. This corporation provides educational services to colleges and universities. They make over $1 billion a year! They are hiring work from home customer support specialists in the US.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Customer Support Specialist
For more than 80 years, Kaplan has been a trailblazer in education and professional advancement. We are a global company at the intersection of education and technology, focused on collaboration, innovation, and creativity to deliver a best-in-class educational experience and make Kaplan a great place to work.
The future of education is here and we are eager to work alongside those who want to make a positive impact and inspire change in the world around them.
Student Support Representatives (SSR’s) are the frontline voice to our students and clients. They provide a variety of service and support, including answering inbound calls, email and chat based communications, placing orders, and explaining and promoting our courses, products and services. SSR’s build relationships with our students and clients by providing the highest level of service. SSRs are trained on core product lines, systems, and websites with flexibility to adapt to changes in products and services offered and expand their workload to support additional product lines.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Serve as a resource for student and clients regarding core product lines, services, and compliance regulations.
- Understand product attributes and how they support student learning.
- Advise potential students of available learning options, provide guidance with purchasing decisions and up-sell products or services using a conversational approach.
- Demonstrate skill with core product customer information systems, and websites, and accurately enter and edit customer information and product orders in applicable order entry system.
- Promptly answer inbound telephone calls, emails and chats and respond to customer inquiries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Exhibit strong listening skills and ability to stay focused on the student experience.
- Provide service excellence through accurate order placement, timely follow up of service requests, and maintaining a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Troubleshoot and resolve student concerns or complaints promptly to ensure satisfaction. Document and escalate issues and complaints as outlined in escalation policy.
- Send thank you cards to build relationships.
- Gather leads and document student feedback.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of Service experience, preferably customer support in a call center environment or customer relations role.
- Internal IT and business systems.
- MS Office and Gmail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to transmit information accurately and understandably.
- Strong focus on service excellence initiatives and positive student outcomes.
- Team player with adaptability to changes in workload, systems and processes.
- Ability to learn core product lines.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, positive and friendly demeanor; ability to remain calm and professional in all situations.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
Remote work providing flexible work/life balance
Comprehensive Retirement Package including 401K company match and two pension programs
Our Gift of Knowledge Program provides tuition assistance and substantial discounts for our employees and close family members
Competitive health benefits and new hire eligibility starts day-1 of employment
Generous Paid Time Off includes paid holidays, vacation, personal, sick paid time-off, plus one (1) volunteer day and one (1) diversity and inclusion day to participate and give back to our local communities
And so much more!
This position is a Salary Grade A
Job Functional Area
Contact/Call Center Ops
00079 Kaplan Professional
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions with Kaplan are paid at least $15 per hour or$31,200 per year for full-time positions. Compensation for specific positions are based on job level, skills, years of experience, and education, among other factors. Additionally, certain positions are bonus or commission eligible. Information regarding benefits can be found here.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.