Description & requirements
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The Jack Henry & Associates Visa/MasterCard Card Services team is seeking a Debit/Credit Card Technical Support Representative to join our team. The Technical Support Representative will serve as a direct contact for assigned financial institutions for cardholder transaction disputes.
This position can be worked remotely throughout the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage Visa/MasterCard dispute caseload and perform chargebacks and monitor case status as appropriate.
- Provides level one troubleshooting and uses support tools to identify or recreate customer issues.
- Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects and exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- Work with product install team, technical support, web developers and other support teams.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to have:
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a customer service role, a financial institution, or Visa/MasterCard dispute processing.
What would be nice for you to have:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Background in Visa or MasterCard dispute processing.
- Computer or network technical support experience.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet motivated people who align with Jack Henry’s mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Why Jack Henry?
At Jack Henry, we pride ourselves through our motto of, “Do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.” We recognize the value of our associates and believe much of our company’s strength and success depends on their well-being. We demonstrate our commitment by offering outstanding benefit programs to ensure the physical, mental & financial wellbeing of our people is always met.