Intuit is hiring work from home in many states now!
Intuit is a huge company that operates in the United States! Intuit makes 6 billion a year! This company is headquarted in California! They are hiring remote sales engineers in many states!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Are you a credentialed CPA, EA, or Practicing Attorney? And do you have a minimum 3 seasons of paid Tax Preparation experience with a minimum of 30 tax returns per year? If you’re a tax professional with these qualifications then we need you to help our customers complete their taxes using TurboTax. You’ll advance our goal of “Powering Prosperity Around the World” by providing expert guidance and explanations of tax and technical terms and concepts to our customers. You’ll also play an important role in our effort to enhance our brand by delighting our customers and empowering them to prepare their taxes.
To apply just click Get Started and fill out our short application form.
At a Glance
401(k) with Match
Paid Sick Leave
Flexible Scheduling Options
About This Role
As a Tax Expert with Intuit you’ll work directly with clients and apply defined practices, procedures, and company policies to offer tax advice and resolve customer inquiries through our platform. This is a seasonal, virtual, customer-facing role; you will be using our state of the art video communication software (SmartLook) to interact with customers. You’ll have access to our virtual tools and resources, as well as opportunities to collaborate with experts and provide updates on assigned customers. At the end of the season we offer opportunities to work with us again for following seasons
- Must possess an active, unrestricted credential: EA, CPA, or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- 3 or more years of recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software
- Must possess or be able to obtain any related State licenses, certificates, permits or bonds
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills a plus (written & spoken)
- Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence
- Active PTIN required
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.