Hilton is hiring work from home in many states!
Hilton is one of the biggest hotel brands in the world! Hilton is a global brand that has many hotels and resorts! This is a Fortune 500 company! They are hiring work from home entry level collectors in many states now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
- Job Description
HGV now offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
Are you ready to create lasting vacation memories from the comfort of your own home? Our Remote Entry Level Collector positions offers you the opportunity to work at home, a competitive base pay, amazing bonus potential and DAY ONE benefits!
The position will emphasize the handling/collecting of inbound/outbound calls, while following all State and Federal Laws. You will also assist owners with a general understanding of the terms and conditions related to their ownership and contracts and you must be certified in both call skills and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Perform all collection activity in accordance with company and Federal regulations. Collection activity that facilitates the maintenance of acceptable delinquency percentages as provided by financial management.
- Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and other key performance indicators.
- Legally, ethically and confidentially handle any correspondence and/or payments received.
- Maintain detailed and organized support documentation related to the handling of any owner account. Request skip tracing
- Assist all members of collections staff with daily processes and procedures when required.
What are we looking for?
- High School/GED
- 1+ years of experience in a related area
- Excellent communications skills
- Must meet federal and state licensure requirements.
- Flexible Schedule Mon-Sat from 8am to 11pm
- Over 2+ years of related experience
- 3rd Party collection experience
- Skip tracing experience
- Timeshare Industry experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Our dedication to excellence is recognized and celebrated with outstanding accolades including being named Newsweek’s Most Loved Workplaces List in 2021, a Stevie American Business Awards Gold Winner for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure, ranked a top company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its 2022 Top Companies Industry Edition list and becoming A Great Place to Work® certified company, earning our 2022 certification.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.