Farmer’s Insurance is hiring remote work now in the US!
Farmer’s Insurance is a huge company that insures houses, automobiles, and more! This Fortune 500 company makes over $10 billion a year! They are hiring work from home customer service reps now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
We are Farmers!
We are… more than just your favorite commercials. We are a passionate, award winning, equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. We are dedicated to supporting the well-being of our people through our extensive suite of benefits, as well as the well-being of the communities we serve through employee volunteer programs and nonprofit partnerships. Helping others in their time of need isn’t just our business – it’s our culture! We are Farmers!
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a position where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy professionals who are not just looking for a job, but a meaningful career!
***Michigan, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina & Florida Residents Only***
Start Date – January 31st for non-licensed & February 28th for already licensed in P&C or PL
Farmers Direct Services has the pleasure of making our customers smarter about insurance! We are licensed agents and we spend time with our customers helping them understand their insurance; identify gaps in their coverage; we get to upsell; cross sell and RETAIN customers. We act as an extension of our agents beyond regular business hours to provide additional support. Some of our common transactions include:
- Billing Questions / Payments
- Policy Changes
- Rate Changes
- Farmers.com/Mobile app Support
As a Customer Service Representative with a direct line to our customers, you will be empowered to proactively share knowledge and provide a positive customer experience. You’ll help Farmers accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you have:
- Excellent customer focus with an understanding of how to adapt to each customer while focusing on the outcome to solve their problems efficiently with low customer effort. This role is not scripted, and is has a consultative approach to help the customer.
- The ability to multi-task, working proficiently while conversing on the phone, searching information, reading, typing, and quickly picking up new technology.
- A preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment where you can effectively manage time and exhibit reliability and dependability in attendance.
- Emotional resiliency to manage feelings and find positive aspects in most situations.
Here’s what you will accomplish as a member of our team:
- Build effective communication skills to deliver insurance and eligibility information, solutions and initiatives that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
- Hold expert knowledge of company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
- Use technology and learning resources to deliver efficient problem resolution.
- Proactively share knowledge to reduce customer effort.
Experience & Education
- Education – High School diploma or equivalent. Four year college degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
- Experience – Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
- Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers
- Position Location – Remote at this time.
- Work Schedule – Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-9pm EST and Saturday-Sunday 9am-9pm EST.
- Our shifts are non-traditional and include late nights and weekends.
- A majority of our schedules are 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week, so that we can best support our customers and maintain a work-life balance.
- Flexibility with hours is required.
We will help you through our virtual paid training! This position will require a Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license. You must pass a licensing exam within a designated number of attempts and have the ability to become licensed in all applicable states. Farmers Insurance will provide the study and training environment to assist you with the licensing exam.
- Medical & Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Regular work-from-home options maybe become available in the future
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Causal work environment
- Community involvement
- Paid parental leave
- Access to networking and support through our Employee Resource Groups
- Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift.
- Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Ability to operate a computer for extended periods of time.
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
- Will be remote with no travel requirement.
Special Skill Requirement
- Critical Thinking
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Consistently meeting or exceeding performance measurement goals
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.