Do you like to help others solve their technology issues?
Do you keep up with the latest trends in technology, and are you always interested in learning more?
Do you get a sense of satisfaction from sharing your knowledge to help people?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want to hear from you!
We are actively seeking full-time Technical Customer Service Representatives at $16 per hour to work from home and deliver excellent technical customer service on behalf of our client – a world leader in technology and innovation.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be supporting our client’s customers as a first point of contact and resolving their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our clients’ customers, use your technical experience, passion, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a world-class experience across every interaction you have with them.
In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their technical issues, but also provide them with exceptional service. You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Conduent has an exciting opportunity waiting for you, if you:
- Are you a problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues
- Have strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem resolution for frustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance for five weeks of paid training
We have a variety of schedules available which will include at least one weekend day, mostly Mid and Evening shifts (typically 9-hour shifts anytime between 10am – 10pm CST). There will be quarterly opportunities to receive new shifts based on customer needs (or more frequently if needed).
To meet our requirements, you should:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience
- Have high speed internet access meeting the following speeds: download = ≥10, upload ≥3, Ping ms <175 (no Wi-Fi or satellite internet, you must have ethernet connections)
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm; familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology is preferred
- Have a workspace that can only be accessed by you during your work hours
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with a high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Live in one of the following states AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $16.00 per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 25 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Complete a Call Center assessment (15 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete step 3. You can access a computer with a keyboard at local coffee shops, libraries, shipping stores, or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you have access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps, we will send you an email reminder. If you don’t hear from us please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – New York City, OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, WA – Seattle, Washington, DC.