Comcast is hiring work at home in some states!
Comcast is a huge conglomerate in the United States that specializes in broadcasting. Comcast is the largest cable and home internet service provider! They are hiring work from home customer service reps. You will make $15/hr!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
WHO WE ARE
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services and experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales interaction.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, problem solving and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services and packages.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Certifications (if applicable)
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $14.50
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $23.15
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.