Cognosante is hiring work from home in many states.
Cognosante is a huge Health IT company. This company has thousands of colleagues in the US. They are hiring work from home customer service reps.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
No clearance required
Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) provide exceptional service while answering in-bound consumer inquiries. Use basic office equipment and technology such as telephones, email, and web-based tools to perform duties. CSRs are trained on multiple systems and use these systems daily. To ensure information provided is accurate and consumers have the best possible experience all calls require the use of scripted responses.
Position is customer service focused. There are no sales involved.
- Performing in-bound and outbound customer service support, via phone, email and/or chat
- Respond to Customer inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
- Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, such as completing checklist, escalation request, and documenting account records
- Demonstrate ownership in all facets of both customer and support group interactions
- Provide quality satisfaction and accuracy in both responses and documentation in all customer and client service inquires
- Achieve service level metrics that includes first call resolution, appointment integrity, response time, response accuracy
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy laws if applicable
- Complete and accurately disposition call records for appointment scheduling and capturing of contact information
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, calendar scheduling and web browser
- Navigate within an online tool to the appropriate responses, record capturing, and fulfillment servicing
- May be required to work holidays, evenings, weekends, and overtime
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year customer service/Help Desk experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently is a plus
- Inbound call center experience a plus
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Participate in training and receive certification that all required modules received a passing score
- Previous professional email correspondence experience strongly desired
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be able to speak, write and read English clearly, professionally, and fluently
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Basic computer knowledge and comfortable navigating a Windows based operating system
- Friendly, empathetic phone presence
- Ability to sit and speak for extended periods of time
- Proven ability to build relationships within a team
- Must be punctual and committed to assigned schedule
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
Cognosante will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position.
Cognosante requires all employees regardless of position, work location or telework status to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. Cognosante will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to disability or a sincerely held religious belief or otherwise in accordance with any federal, state, or local laws.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.