Blackboard is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
Blackboard is hiring remote work in all 50 states! Blackboard is an education technology company! They are hiring remote copywriters now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Blackboard Student Success
Copywriter – Higher Ed Marketing Services
Remote – US
We’re looking for a Copywriter to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
Blackboard’s Marketing and Enrollment organization is looking for a knowledgeable, results-oriented marketing copywriter to join our client-facing delivery team and work directly with our Higher Education partners as well as with various internal stakeholders. We’re focused on helping our clients navigate marketing and recruit students confidently by making data-driven decisions that address the big challenges facing their institutions today.
The Copywriter will be responsible for the copywriting of marketing assets that drive enrollment growth for institutions. There will be a heavy emphasis on using data and analytics to refine the messaging approach and optimize conversions. This position is an amalgam of analytical and creative responsibilities, requiring a clear understanding of best practices related to digital marketing, direct response, SEO, social media, and content marketing. This person will need to be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively within a team environment. While not directly client-facing, the success of this position depends upon this person’s commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Playing a critical role in developing the messaging needed to support the enrollment process
- Completing content projects on behalf of Blackboard clients including (but not limited to):
- Microsites and landing page copy
- Digital display ad copy
- Paid search copy
- Social media assets
- Content marketing pieces (infographics, e-books, blogs, video scripts)
- Executing on best practices related to SEO and content marketing
- Incorporating audience insights and marketing data where applicable
- Completing any research needed to inform copy and content pieces including research for blog development and e-books on behalf of the client
- Collaborating on information gathering from subject matter experts including interviews and survey development
- Working with Blackboard consultants to conduct in-depth assessments of existing client websites to identify areas for improvement and uncover barriers to organic page ranking as it relates to content
- Researching search queries applicable to client websites and providing guidance on keyword lists
- Identifying opportunities for content development and asset creation based on keyword ranking
- Guiding the development of helpful tools and reports including content calendars, best practices, and audits on behalf of Higher Ed clients
- Developing content for creative materials such as infographics and social media tools as needed to augment content marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree (emphasis in creative writing/English/marketing/design preferred)
- 3+ years of copywriting experience in a marketing capacity
- Experience writing for digital media including websites, display ads, and paid search
- Strong ability to collaborate with designers and marketing strategists
- Experience developing content marketing pieces that build on search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strong attention to detail, focused on quality
- Thorough understanding of overall marketing strategy, marketing new media techniques, and integrated communications
- Customer success mindset and perspective
- Collaborative individual, with relationship-building skills that generate enthusiasm and produce results beyond expectations
- Analytical orientation with strong attention to detail
- Independent, self-starter with strong prioritization, project management, and coordination skills
- Ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Marketing/Ad agency experience
- Experience working with project management systems and software
- Experience working in higher education
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant