AT&T is Hiring Work from Home in Most States Now!
AT&T is a huge phone service and network company. This company make billions every year! They are hiring remote customer service representatives in many states now!
If you are not interested in this Pinterest work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Customer Service Representative Loyalty – Work From Home
Answer your calling and take the lead at our company from the comfort of your home. As a member of our team, you’ll redefine how our customers engage with the latest product offerings, media and entertainment. It’s an opportunity to be the voice of AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
If you are not interested in this AT&T work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
In this role, you’ll take the lead in addressing customer questions and concerns on all products and services through case resolution pertaining to a variety of issues. You’ll need a strong attention to detail to maintain appropriate records, prepare required reports and update customer accounts. Each case will provide an opportunity to creatively problem solve ways to address customer issues through various tools and systems. Most importantly, your ability to provide effective and timely resolutions will impact the overall customer experience. There may also be instances where you provide customer support as assigned – this may include selling products and services, collecting past due balances, processing credit applications and/or activating services.
You will also be required to:
- Efficiently navigate between multiple systems to resolve complex customer concerns as it relates to one or more products or services
- Uncover customer wants, interests and needs in each customer interaction to effectively save the product and offer additional products and services
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency through utilizing various support tools to research and resolve complex customer issues in a virtual setting
- Utilize virtual communication tools to engage your manager or support team for assistance
- Remain proficient in explaining customer bills as well as managing billing, rate plan and feature matters for one or more products or services
- Perform basic troubleshooting for one or more products or services
- Adhere to a set schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to ensure availability to answer the customer’s call and provide exceptional service.
- This is a full time position (40 working hours per week). Hours of operation are subject to change, including possible Mandatory Overtime when business needs require. Current business hours are Monday – Friday 7:00am to 9:00pm and Saturday & Sunday 8:00am to 9:00pm CST
So, what’s in it for you?
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll be required to complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career
growth. We also offer a competitive compensation package. This role starts up to $41,035 per year, representatives
can earn up to $47,035 for total starting salary based on sales performance.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- Free AT&T TV or U-verse TV – $10 tech and/or equipment fees may apply
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone
There’s no better time than now to dial into a career with AT&T. If you’re ready to join our team, let’s talk! Apply today. #virtualjob #virtualwork
- Must have verified internet service with a minimum of 18 mb download and 12mb upload speed and an established dedicated work area (desk, chair, electrical outlet, direct LAN connection). Company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, mobile device, etc.)
- Must maintain workspace in alignment with WFH standards (e.g., technical, security, physical, noise levels, Clean Desk policy etc.) and participate in workspace audits (e.g., remote desktop observation, call and screen recordings, live webcam monitoring, pictures of workspace setup, video chats, etc.).
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, trainings, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.