Amazon is Hiring Work from Home Now!
Amazon is a huge global conglomerate. This Fortune 100 company makes over $300 billion a year!
They are hiring work from home enterprise sales specialists now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Amazon Web Services is seeking experienced Sales Specialists to join its Migrations and Cloud Foundations Services teams. The Sales Specialist will develop and manage a pipeline of high value opportunities by executing customer focused campaigns to identify compelling events and use cases that will help our customers adopt hybrid cloud and take advantage of cloud economics and native cloud services.
Specifically, this person will be responsible for owning the day to day execution of the sales strategy, identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive teams of our customers. The ideal candidate possesses a proven track record and background that enables them to lead a sales effort that will include teaming with AWS Senior Enterprise Sales Representatives, Solutions Architects, Partners and engagements at the CxO level within the largest AWS accounts. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus.
Key job responsibilities
- Accountable for bringing new customers and workloads to the team, and ensuring that the customers’ needs are met or exceeded.
- Meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Managing contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
- Working with AWS sales/pre-sales teams to drive sales growth in assigned region.
- Working and partnering with AWS regional leadership to ensure business alignment.
- Travel required
About the team
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life — both in and outside of work.
- 5+ years of direct/matrix sales, business development experience in public or hybrid cloud environment. Experience selling AWS services is an advantage.
- Functional understanding of key technologies and trends in the cloud domain; containerization, software defined technology, hybrid cloud operating models, etc.
- Experience preparing, presenting formal proposals to customers, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process, and overcoming objections to closure.
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in leading and influencing cross-functional teams with value-led propositions
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking: ambitious, self-driven, go-getter, risk-taker, persuader and influencer, persistent, action oriented, change driver, opinionated (“my business!”)
- Customer Focus – We see our customers’ business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer’s needs
- Demonstrated success in exceeding revenue-based targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, converts issues into possibilities
- Consultative skills: establish credibility; explore requirements; plan in view of interests, ambitions and possibilities; handshake engagement;
- Organizational awareness: establish power-base mapping to sensibly act and plan in accordance
- Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content (less is more), actionable delivery
- Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences (both verbal and written)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.