ADT is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
ADT is a huge company that provides security for businesses, houses, and more! This company makes billions every year! They operate all throughout the US. They are hiring remote customer service reps in the United States now!
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Are you a problem-solver? ADT is looking for qualified candidates that possess the ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. You should be able to multitask across multiple systems and applications, are comfortable navigating a technical environment with the ability to follow guided troubleshooting steps, such as troubleshooting software and hardware. We’re searching for someone that is open to input, dependable, and has a distraction free workspace. You should have a passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including issue resolution. You’re not only here to solve technical problems, but also to de-escalate situations with customers by providing patient assistance and support.
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs. ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Customer Technical Support Team is responsible for all residential and small business inbound phone calls which consists of assisting customers with alarm system questions, finding solutions for technical issues, walking the customer through troubleshooting steps and other technical assistance.
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Able to multitask across multiple systems and applications
- Receive customer inbound phone calls for various alarm system and home automation issues providing technical assistance and customer education
- Troubleshoot the customer’s technical issues by using our guided workflows which walk you and the customer step by step through various resolutions with the goal of solving the customers issue while on the phone
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Duties also include presenting our Virtual Service Call process that saves the customer both time and money if the problem can’t be solved on the call.
- Assisting customers with scheduling an onsite Technician visit if required, after positively positioning Virtual and self-serve options.
- Strong emphasis on providing excellent customer interactions and experiences by using empathy, soft skills, and connecting with the customer
- WFH position must have private work area that is quiet and free of distractions and meets company standards with adequate internet bandwidth to perform the role
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Being fluid with changes and receptive to feedback towards ongoing performance improvements and technological enhancements
What’s in it for you?
- You play an important role in saving lives for a living
- ADT will provide all necessary equipment and resources to allow you to be successful in your roles, which includes paid on the job training
- ADT provides great, highly competitive pay, paid time off, pet insurance, and other compensation perks (401k + matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, volunteer opportunities, childcare and eldercare resources, and much more.
- ADT offers a shift-differential policy that provides employees with supplemental pay on top of their hourly rate during times of higher-than-average customer call volume and when working less-desirable shifts.
- Pathway to promotion. ADT provides the opportunities and skills needed to learn and train so you can explore exciting opportunities across the ADT family that will continue to challenge and empower you.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Reliable and Dependable
- Ability to empathize and connect with the customer
- Ability to multitask with ease, effectively prioritize tasks and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated proficient problem solving & customer de-escalation skills
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required.
- Technical experience a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 35 wpm.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
How to Start a Blog for FREE. Sign up with Bluehost and Save 50%
How to Start a Blog – The Best WordPress Themes for New Bloggers
Virtual Assistant Jobs and Pinterest Jobs 2020 – How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
120 Legitimate Ways to Make Extra Money 2020
How to Start a Profitable WordPress Blog. Go Here and Use This FREE Step-by-Step Guide.
How to Apply for Bluehost Affiliate Program. Click Here to See How Bloggers Make Millions from Bluehost.
16 Best Ways to Make Money on Pinterest in 2020
120+ Non-Phone Work From Home Jobs – 2020 Best List
The Coolest Tools for Making Money Online. Check Them Out Here
100+ Work at Home Jobs for Beginners 2020 – No Experience Needed
Survey Junkie Review: How to Make Money on Survey Junkie. Legit or Scam?
U.S Government Wants to Pay You $23 an Hour to Work from Home 2020
How to Proofread Anywhere, Make Money Every Week and Quit Your Job!
50+ Proofreading Editing Jobs Online – Proofreading Jobs For Beginners 2020
Work from Home Computers and Digital Tools. Get them Here and Make Money Online.
This Blogger Went from $0 to $30 Million a Year. Read This Amazing Story Here!