AAA is hiring work from home in some states!
AAA is a non-profit national member association in the US. AAA has over 60 million members. AAA also provides roadside assistance to millions. AAA is hiring work from home travel support specialists in some states.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Travel Support Specialist to join our dynamic Team!
This position has the flexibility to work from home or can be a hybrid position with some days in the office. The Travel Support Specialist acts as the primary resource for all travel selling associates and contractors on Travel Services and Retail products, programs, systems, and information. Pursues, researches, and collects relevant and timely information on current and emerging travel products and services. Acts in primary role for development and administration of user documentation and procedures for Retail Operations, Contact Centers, and Travel Services.
**This is a work from home position; however, candidates must live within our territory.
Work Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST. Saturday availability is required for this position.
Why join AAA?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive starting hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few of our offerings.
The primary functions of the Travel Support Specialist:
- Acts as travel support and resource for all travel selling associates and contractors’ telephone and electronic inquiries, for travel services, information, policies, and technologies, utilizing appropriate tracking and reporting applications.
- Ensures prompt action and response to operational and technical inquiries and problem resolution, to include but not limited to Travel Syndication Technology (TST), Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Vendor Systems, Scripts, Travel Accounting Forms, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and back office systems, such as Globalware.
- Recommends technology corrections to the front line associates accurately and promptly, via the travel support help desk. Performs quality review of the provider check requests for accuracy, and maintains documentation that is provided to the retail team, Regional Travel Sales Managers (RTSM) and Trainers for appropriate follow-up and recommended re-training.
- Acts in primary role for development and administration of user documentation and procedures for Retail Operations, Contact Centers, and Travel Services.
- Provides assistance and support to communicate and work with all vendor systems, in particular TST, Apollo/Smartpoint and Globalware, regarding system issues and discrepancies; interacts until issues are resolved.
- Manages and communicates problem resolution with the various support groups within Travel Services, Retail Operations, Contact Centers, Independent Contractors and Vendor network to ensure alignment and consistent application of policies, procedures and standards.
- Oversees retail and travel “information hub” for both associates and members, including acting as a primary point of contact for member relations for travel issues at National. Ensures prompt action and response to all inquiries and/or problem resolutions.
- Completes airline ticket exchange and refund requests for all ACA Retail Operations, Contact Centers and Car Care, Insurance and Travel (CCIT) associates based on internal guidelines.
- Works independently and in collaboration with others to investigate and solve member and associate inquiries and complaints, ensuring member/client satisfaction. Assists with resolution of more complex issues or inquiries.
- Activates and monitors the interface between front and back office, and troubleshoots related errors and problems.
- Maintains logins for Retail, Contact Centers and CCIT associates for all applicable leisure travel related systems including but not limited to, Travelport products, American Tours International (ATI), VAX, Agent MAX travel insurance system and TST Dashboard.
- Tests new and existing travel technologies, recommends enhancements and identifies errors.
- Interacts with various Travel Services groups regarding end-user training, and software/hardware implementation.
- Develops content and updates and maintains the Travel page for ACA’s Intranet as an information resource to address associate inquiries as well as maintains FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in a back-up capacity.
- Maintains a repository of designated travel documents as required by partner or regulations, with regular review, update and development of documents as necessary.
- Ability to interact with individuals at multi-levels and utilize analytical and problem solving skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of an Associate’s Degree or equivalent in technical training.
- 5 years of experience working in the travel industry, including work with a central reservation and ticketing system. Equivalent education and experience also considered.
- Certified Travel Associate (CTA) designation required within 2 years of starting position
- Licensed to service Travel Insurance transactions
- Certified Travel Counselor (CTC) designation strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of travel industry regulations such as ARC, IATAN, DOT, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills and good written and verbal communication skills.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.