VIPDesk Connect is hiring work from home in some states!
VIPDesk Connect is a brand that connects companies to customers. This company works with Fortune 500 companies. They are hiring work from home customer service representatives in 17 states.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
The Remote (at-home) CHANEL Customer Service Representative provides elevated customer service for Chanel’s customers via all communications channels (phone, email, and chat). Dedicated to this exclusive brand, the Remote CHANEL Customer Service Representative assists with all aspects of service across Fashion, Boutiques, Watches & Fine Jewelry, and E-commerce. The CHANEL Customer Service Representative assists customers in a courteous and professional manner that supports Chanel’s brand standards providing world-class customer service.
This position provides an opportunity for growth through the acquisition of additional skills. The Chanel Customer Service Representative begins with training for Fashion and builds upon this foundation. Each new skill requires additional specialized, formal training and certification.
About VIPdesk Connect
VIPdesk Connect is a growing outsourced customer care business (BPO) with team members working remotely across the US. Brands who place the customer experience at the center of their business choose to work with us; we are honored to be the customer service partner of choice for several of the world’s iconic brands.
No matter how leading edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one human connections we build. We are dedicated to building a culture of care for our team. We are on a mission to elevate the human experience and are seeking Customer Service Professionals who embrace our company values—Transparent, Helpful, Creative, Flexible, and Positive Energy.
Responsibilities include the following (but are not limited to):
- Convey energy, excitement, authenticity, and a deep appreciation for the timeless elegance of Chanel
- Share enthusiasm for Chanel through “love and romance” of products
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience by providing suggestions for products
- Retain deep knowledge of Chanel’s products with the ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards
- Communicate with clients and exhibit empathy
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines and policies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Embrace the commitment to customer service and nourish brand loyalty
Skill Level Progression:
- Phone for Fashion, Boutiques, and Watches & Fine Jewelry
- Email and Phone for Chanel.com e-commerce, Fragrance & Beauty, and Eyewear
- Chat for all lines of business
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Contact Center experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer’s needs
- Strong problem solving
- Patience and empathy
- Positive attitude with a customer-service orientation
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs
- Curious, confident, and driven to find solutions to customer issues
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
- Savviness and experience with Microsoft products and cloud technology is essential as multiple systems are in use
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, USB headset, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements, including system upgrades as applicable
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Experience with e-commerce retail
- Experience with luxury brands
- Genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Experience providing live chat customer support
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.