Prudential Financial is hiring work from home in some states.
Prudential Financial is a huge American Fortune 500 company. Prudential Financial provides financial services to companies. Prudential Financial makes $64 billion a year! Prudential Financial is hiring work from home sales associates in many states.
If you want to make up to $200k in a few years, CLICK HERE to become a home-based proofreader. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and make up to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career NOW!
Sales – Sales
Why Join Prudential?
Prudential is a company of smart, ambitious professionals working together across a multitude of disciplines. Together, we are building a better financial future for our customers and our communities around the globe. At Prudential, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. This simple fact is central to all that we do. We call it “the Talent Mindset” – a company-wide commitment to attract and develop the dedicated professionals whose insights, innovation, and hard work fuel our success and make us a global leader in financial services.
Start a career journey as an Annuities Sales Associate in Prudential Annuities, a division within Prudential’s Individual Solutions Group that provides innovative retirement solutions to help financial professionals grow their business and ensure that their clients meet their retirement income needs. This dynamic position will provide you a unique opportunity to grow your sales career with Prudential.
Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented professional who is looking for an excellent opportunity in a diverse talent driven organization. The nature of this position requires exceptional relationship building, communication skills, and attention to detail.
In this role, you will:
- Learn about the financial services industry.
- Grow and develop in the role with the expectation to progress to more senior positions on the Annuities National Sales Desk.
- Gain exposure to different departments throughout the organization.
- Obtain your FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and life licenses.
- Once licensed, immediately promote to a Senior Inbound Sales Consultant role.
- Desire and curiosity to learn about annuities and other investment products and services, as well as general investment and securities concepts
- Strong level of written and verbal communication skills required to prepare and present sales plans and materials, provide technical information regarding products and services, and develop sales presentations
- Sales experiences or internships are a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under time constraints
- Self-motivated and team-focused
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, tactfulness, and a desire to continuously improve
- Emergent sales acumen and the desire/ability to generate sales opportunities
- Ability to be confident, persuasive, and credible over the phone and in person
- Strong familiarity with computer applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- FINRA SIE, Series 6, 63, and State Insurance license required (or able to obtain within 150 days)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Employee Work Arrangement for this role is Hybrid. The employee will work remotely and be assigned to an office. Employee will be required to attend or go into the office for any mandatory onsite/offsite meetings/trainings. Office attendance will be fully optional unless told otherwise. Employee Work Arrangement is the businesses decision and can be adjusted or changed for business reasons at any time.
*Note: Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident.
Salary range specific to Colorado: $51,800 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.